For those of you who have longed to enable Bluetooth sharing on your iPhone, you’ll be happy to hear that the popular AirBlue Sharing jailbreak tweak has just been updated to bring support for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5. Apple’s tight grip on iOS has made file sharing between different devices over Bluetooth much harder than it needs to be, but if you’ve jailbroken your idevice, you now have access to an awesome tweak that will change all of that…
1. Zero configuration
2. Native Bluetooth pairing, do not have to re-pair your device when using iOS native Bluetooth
3. High speed Bluetooth transmission, up to 1.7 MB/s
4. Automatically shutdown Bluetooth when transmission done to save power
5. Transfer files over WiFi connection, it's possible to transfer a video file in a few seconds (iOS to iOS)
6. Automatically create a WiFi hotspot for transmission when no WiFi available (iOS to iOS, large file)
7. Send from Notes/Photos/Videos /Music/Contacts/Voice Memos ...
8. Send any file from applications support "Open in ..."
9. Import received files to Contacts/Photos
10. Import received files to applications support "Open in ..."
11. Send/receive multiple files simultaneously
12. Sent/received notification sounds
13. Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux, Nokia, Android, Blackberry and other Bluetooth enabled phones
What's New In This Version:
1. iOS 6 support
2. iPhone 5 support
You can grab AirBlue Sharing from the BigBoss repo on Cydia now for $4.99. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Make sure to look around the forums to see how other users are modding and tweaking their idevices! Also, you can check out our Theme Browser and App Reviews page to see what's hot in Cydia right now. Let us know how it goes!