Alit is a unique and interesting iPhone theme with a distinctly metalized and industrial feel. Installing this theme will turn each of your default icons into a squared metal object that is distinctly different from any other themes you will find. The newest version of this theme includes over 100 icons, some UI tweaks, a lockscreen image, and an SBSettings theme to match.
How to Install:
1. Jailbreak and install Cydia + Winterboard
2. Search Cydia for “Alit” and install the theme & SBSettings theme
3. Open Winterboard and select Alit
3. Set Winterboard into “Summerboard” mode and respring
4. Tada! Your new theme should be working perfectly