The popular photography app, 500px, has just been updated for IOS, bringing an improved interface for uploading photos. The latest version of 500px now allows users to upload multiple images at the same time. Head inside for the full rundown of the app:
“500px is an online platform for photographers to share their work and be inspired by their peers. Every month, millions of people visit 500px.com and our mobile apps to find the world’s most inspiring photography and learn techniques to develop their own skill and appreciation of the art.”
- Stay up to date on your friends' activity using our innovative Flow timeline.
- Explore the Popular, Editors’ Choice, Upcoming
- Tap on any photograph to see it in full-screen mode for an immersive viewing experience. Tap again to display details, comments or other activity on each photograph.
- Interact with the community by commenting on photos, liking them, or adding them to your favorites for later viewing.
- Learn more about your fellow 500px users by visiting their Profiles. You can see their photos and other 500px activity, as well as their contact info and even which photography gear they use.
- Sets! You can now see all the public sets that a user has created, in a beautiful mosaic-like layout. Sets can be found in a user’s profile. Sets are a way to group and present photos together.
- Get notified when community members interact with you and your photos; and if one of your photos makes it to Upcoming, Popular, or Editors’ Choice, you’ll be the first to know!
- Enjoy amazing photography surrounded by a beautiful interface made for iOS 7 with blur effects, transitions, and other details. We always put the photos first.
What's New In This Version:
This version includes an improved interface for uploading, letting you upload multiple photos at once. We've also squashed a few more bugs.
You can download 500px from the App Store now for free.
blog comments powered by Disqus