One of my all time favorite jailbreak tweaks, Zephyr, has just been updated to v1.5 to bring better support for iOS 6 and new gestures for the iPhone. The new update brings the iPad’s four-finger gestures to the iPhone’s smaller display. These gestures include: swiping side to side with four fingers to switch apps, swiping up to reveal the app switcher, and pinching with four fingers to exit an app…
● Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to close apps. (Perfect for a broken home button!)
● Switch apps by swiping left or right from the edge of the screen.
● Smoothly swipe up to see your multitasking switcher.
● Quickly peek at notifications and widgets, like the weather.
What's New In This Version:
● Adds the iPad gestures to the iPhone
● Lots of iOS 6 fixes.
You can find the new gestures in the “System Gestures” tab in the Settings pane and decided if you want to give them a go or not. Yes, using four fingers on your iPhone’s screen may not be the smoothest experience, but all of the original gestures in Zephyr are still there as well. Chpwn mentions that the new additions were just for fun.
You can grab the awesome tweak now at the BigBoss repo in Cydia for $4.99. Check it out!
Make sure to look around the forums to see how other users are modding and tweaking their idevices! Also, you can check out our Theme Browser and App Reviews page to see what's hot in Cydia right now. Let us know how it goes!
blog comments powered by Disqus